Hey everyone! I've been sooo busy, I haven't had time to get on here. I started working through my stuff, trying to get some sort of order, wondering if I actually neeeded it all. Then Miss_Felicity's_Closet had this AWESOME idea. We have a friend who is wanting a Lindsey doll really badley but can't afford one, so were putting together a yard sale & some ebay auctions to raise the money to buy her one. [img]biggrin.gif[/img] We're both so excited!!!! And pretty tired too. Who'd have thought that going through your stuff could be so exhausting! [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]
I just hit 29 dolls. I finished trading all of my G1 ponies but 2 special babies & all my MAC dolls to MFC, and ended up with 6 more dolls. Plus I got a Kit doll from someone else. [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img] The only problem is she is in her Meet outfit only, and is throwing a fit for more clothes. She's like "sell some of that rubbish and buy me clothes!" So I might sell my Teen Trends set to get her a couple of dresses...

I probably won't be on here regurlarly for a bit, but I do miss chatting with you guys.